Sunday, March 29, 2009

Look-a-like?

I was just watching Red Dwarf (series 7) on ABC2 which features the brilliant Ace Rimmer ("Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast") and started thinking ... he looks remarkably like a certain host of ABC's Spicks and Specks, no?

... I even know someone who might suggest that Adam Hills is also a charming and handsome super-hero.

Meanwhile, I suppose it goes without saying that the less handsome, less endearing, suspiciously similar looking character of Arnold Rimmer has the same uncanny likeness ...


I'm not altogether sure if it's a compliment to Adam Hills or actor Chris Barrie, or both or neither.

Meanwhile, whilst I'm on the subject of Red Dwarf, UK digital channel Dave will be hosting a 3 part, 21st anniversary special over Easter - all new episodes! Here's more. (BTW, channel Dave is also the UK home of my beloved Chandon Pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment